When I look at you Oh I don't know what's real

Can't stop listening to My Bloody Valentine. Great music for the hot summer night. Mid summer in Florida is hot & humid. I'm not liking it at all. And the weather is just going to get even hotter in the coming month. Ughhh... I was wear everything (almost) Zara and I didn't even realize. Lol! Some are old and some are new. I usually pair them up with old stuff from my auntie wardrobe. Anyway, now I know where all my money has gone. Hahaha.

The above painting was one I finished sometime last week but I wasn’t quite satisfied. The cake stand looks weird and I  had trouble mixing Tiffany blue color for that gift box on the top of the cake. 😣😣 Anybody went to MBV'S concert?

#hotpink #loveless #mbv #mybloodyvalentine #zara #highwaistpants #art #painting #summer #tee #fashionblogger #fashionblog #styleblogger #style

Comments

Popular Posts