The 5th day of CNY

Plaid is always a staple for the fall/winter,  or even early spring. I have been recently loving this pants with straps style.  This particular pair is from Shein and it is the double breasted culotte pants with ruffle straps. I paired the look with Zara's red turtleneck ribbed top. I know you've seen me wear this on my previous post,  but I like this top a lot. It's light weight, fun,  and easily to mix and match wiith any styles.
Double breasted culotte pants with straps (Only $18) http://m.shein.com/us/Double-Breasted-Culotte-Pants-With-Ruffle-Strap-p-385460-cat-1740.html

#turtleneck #chinesenewyear #zara #red #floral #pantswithstraps #jumpsuit #plaid #culotte #2018trends #fashionblog #fashionblogger #floral #pantswithstraps #jumpsuit #plaid #culotte #2018trends #fashionblog #fashionblogger #shein #palazzopants #新年 #農歷新年 #cny #ruffle #springfashion

Comments

Popular Posts